[OpenSIPS-Devel] Using OpenSIPS/MediaProxy infrastructure with ICE enabled - looking for feedback

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Mon Mar 8 10:42:41 CET 2010

As I consider ICE one of the most exciting and underestimated features
in the SIP world, I decided to dedicate ICE a whole test day within this
week. I'll set up a dedicated OpenSIPS proxy, a single MediaProxy relay
and make intensive tests using a few snom phones (370, 820, 870 - they
all shall support ICE) behind different NAT types (symmetric and others).

I'll let you know the result as soon as I have done so. In the meantime
a big hug for all your effort and for your great software!

Cheers,
Thomas

 mail: thomas at gelf.net
  web: http://thomas.gelf.net/