[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2962767 ] Patch to Load Balancer to fix lockups using lb_reload

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 4 17:29:59 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2962767&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Found an issue where issuing a lb_reload fifo command locks up the load balancer module if probes = 2 for the load balanced servers.

The fix simply calls unref_read_data() in a few additional places.

Tested in trunk and 1.6.1-tls, running in 1.6.1-tls.

Let me know if any you need anything else.

Thanks for a great product!

Date: 2010-03-04 18:29

Message:
Hi James,

Thanks for the fix - indeed there was a bug there. I uploaded the fix on
trunk and 1.6.