[OpenSIPS-Devel] [NEW] exchanging info between dialogs

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Sun Jun 13 01:40:54 CEST 2010

Sorry, wrong log entries for the call in the BYE block.

Jun 12 23:14:13 guinea-pig2 osips-log[15011]: DBG:dialog:check_dlg_value_unsafe: looking for <credit_user> with <9194395395>
Jun 12 23:14:13 guinea-pig2 osips-log[15011]: DBG:dialog:check_dlg_value_unsafe: var found with val <9194395395>!
Jun 12 23:14:13 guinea-pig2 osips-log[15011]: DBG:dialog:check_dlg_value_unsafe: var found!
Jun 12 23:14:13 guinea-pig2 osips-log[15011]: DBG:dialog:get_dlg_by_val: ref dlg 0x2b0a65ce0d78 with 1 -> 2
Jun 12 23:14:13 guinea-pig2 osips-log[15011]: DBG:dialog:w_get_dlg_info: dialog found, fetching variable

Richard