[OpenSIPS-Devel] Scripting variables RFC5090

Alexandre Westfahl (アレックサンドル ウエ Alexandre Westfahl (アレックサンドル ウエ
Sat Jun 5 19:00:26 CEST 2010

ok I made changes to have all I want (bottom of mail).

So now, I have an opensips completely compliant with RFC5090. I can finish
my gateway.
Please keep me informed if you intend to develop Diameter client for
opensips. I'm still looking for other softwares but I can't find (except
omnivox which I can't get working). Maybe Oracle weblogic but it looks hard
to configure.

If I don't find any suitable software, I will make a hack with sockets to
exchange data structure between a freediameter testapp and a fake opensips
module. That way I can have freediameter framework with real data and
communication between UA and Diameter server through transformed opensips.
It will be difficult to make it work but I don't have time to make opensips
diameter module.

Regards,
Alexandre

pvar.c (line1417)

> case 11:
>             return pv_get_strval(msg, param, res,
>                     &((auth_body_t*)(hdr->parsed))->digest.nc);
>         case 10:
>             return pv_get_strval(msg, param, res,
>                     &((auth_body_t*)(hdr->parsed))->digest.qop.qop_str);
>         case 9:
>             return pv_get_strval(msg, param, res,
>                     &((auth_body_t*)(hdr->parsed))->digest.alg.alg_str);
>         case 8:
>             return pv_get_strval(msg, param, res,
>                     &((auth_body_t*)(hdr->parsed))->digest.opaque);
>         case 7:
>             return pv_get_strval(msg, param, res,
>                     &((auth_body_t*)(hdr->parsed))->digest.cnonce);

pvar.h (line 109)

--
Alexandre Westfahl,
Keio University, Yokohama