[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3028327 ] nat_traversal damaged between r6844 and r6972?

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Mon Jul 12 20:25:04 CEST 2010

I haven't checked this since I saw a note about fixing contact mangling on the list but, I found that nat ping was broke when I added a tag to the contact from within the config for register.   No idea when problem started.

If your config is something like this:

modparam("registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(s:received_uri)")
modparam("registrar", "received_param", "received")

route[register-handle]
{
do stuff
$avp(s:received_uri) = $source_uri + ";aparam=regparam";
do stuff
}

Then you can get rid of the problem by not setting the received avp.

Richard