[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3027604 ] textops strip_body() not allowed from on_reply

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 11 10:47:12 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3027604&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
Docs at
   http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/textops.html#id271637
say it should be able to be put in ONREPLY route block type.
Tried adding trip_body("application/sdp"); to an on_reply() route and opensips -c produces:
CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 224, column 16-17: Command cannot be used in the block
And refuses to start with the same error.

Date: 2010-07-11 11:47

Message:
checked the code and the function is available in the onreply_route - as
Saul said, just update from SVN the version you have.

Comment By: saghul (saghul)
Date: 2010-07-10 11:07

Message:
Hi,

A while ago I came across this issue and fixed it on svn. As it was a
bugfix I also backported it down to 1.4.

Can you try svn 1.6 branch? This is the commit:

saghul at hal:~/work/ag-projects/opensips-sf/branches/1.6/modules/textops$
svn log -c 6767
r6767 | saghul | 2010-04-12 10:55:11 +0200 (lun 12 de abr de 2010) | 5
lines

Backport from trunk #6766:

Allow strip_body functions to be called from onreply_route, as mentioned
in the docs.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects