[OpenSIPS-Devel] 1.6.3 release

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 06:53:59 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <
> bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The plan is to release 1.6.3 stable release at the end of next week - if
>> anyone has any contributions to come up with or any issues to report,
>> please do it asap  - we want to be sure that all know issues will be
>> fixed by the release.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bogdan
>>

> Bogdan,
> I saw that you did some corrections on opensipsdbctl.mysql ( == versus = ),
> but it seems there is still one place with this problem:
>
> /usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql: line 114: [: =:
> unary operator expected

Actually, this error is caused by another error:

[root at centos53-02009 opensips-1.6]# opensipsdbctl create
/usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql: line 486: [: ==:
unary operator expected
INFO: test server charset
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try `grep --help' for more information.
/usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql: line 114: [: =:
unary operator expected
INFO: creating database basix_proxy ...
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
ERROR: Creating core database and grant privileges failed!
[root at centos53-02009 opensips-1.6]#

I have correct the line 486 (patch attached) and now it works (line 114 is
not reached anymore so I didn't correct it as I don't know what is the
problem):

[root at centos53-02009 opensips-1.6]# opensipsdbctl create
MySQL password for root:
INFO: test server charset
INFO: creating database basix_proxy ...
INFO: Core OpenSIPS tables succesfully created.
Install presence related tables? (y/n): y
INFO: creating presence tables into basix_proxy ...
INFO: Presence tables succesfully created.
Install tables for imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute userblacklist?
(y/n): y
INFO: creating extra tables into basix_proxy ...
INFO: Extra tables succesfully created.