[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3027556 ] Mediaproxy not setting the SDP (o) owner ip

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 9 22:26:32 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by wideser
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3027556&group_id=232389

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Mediaproxy is not settin the IP in the Owner/Creator of the SDP. It can be set with something like fix_nated_sdp("8","$Ri"); (thanks for the tip from someone in the channel) but that means I have to do that whenever mediaproxy modifies the SDP which is interesting when using engage_media_proxy();. It seems that it should be set to same as the (c) conneciton information that mediaproxy sets.
Am I all wet? Is this a feature request and not a "bug"? Should there be an flag option to enact it with engage_media_proxy("1"); kind of thing? I'm not sure but wanted to put this out there and hope somehow it is implemented in 1.6.3.
Thanks for all the great opensips work!!!