[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2936843 ] db_check_from fails if From header contains double quotes.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 22 10:11:54 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ibc_sf
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2936843&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
Running OpenSIPS 1.6.1 with uri_db module.  If db_check_from receives a From header containing a double quoted value, it fails even if the from username is valid.  An example From header would be as such: