[OpenSIPS-Devel] Share SIP Messages between 2 processes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jan 15 14:51:51 CET 2010

Olivier Détour wrote:
>> yes, you should use the sh mem. But what exactly do faile for you? I
>> mean what exactly are you doing and what step fails? is the malloc not
>> working? or ?
>>

> When I use B2B, I have to forward my INVITE in another process, that
> is why I have to copy it (body, URIs, ...) in my shm_malloced internal
> data structure. It works, but I find it ugly.
> Moreover, sometimes I get an internal error because I don't have
> enough shared memory,
> that's why I want to find a better way.

In all case, when you have some data to be shared between processes, you
need so copied in shm mem. The INVITE you mentioned is one received by
opensips i script ? Because it matter in what type of mem (pkg or shm)
the message originally resides.

About the not enough mem -> it might me simply not enough mem or can be
a leak - see http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTsMem

www.voice-system.ro