[OpenSIPS-Devel] Share SIP Messages between 2 processes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 14 18:55:13 CET 2010

Hi Olivier,

Olivier Détour wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing a B2B module for the B2B_entities module (like B2B_logic).
> In my initialisation,
> I create an extra process to poll on an extra FD to receive order to
> create UAC part.

Why don't you use the MI stuff for this? you can trigger an action /
event by sending an MI command to the server -> you module just has to
export a new MI function.
> I would like to know how to share a SIP message between the module and
> the extra process
> (I'm using OpenSIPs in fork mode ...) ? I tried to shm_malloc it but I
> get an out of memory error
> on the second Communication.

normally using shm_malloc is the trick, but depends of where you fork
your process (if the shm is inherited) and who you use it for
transferring data from from A to B.

www.voice-system.ro