[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2927295 ] tm module socket write problems

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 7 03:29:52 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by rrevels
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2927295&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
Yes there is still a problem in t_fifo.c but I couldn't figure out how to re-open the last tracker.  The parameters declared for t_write_req are vm_fifo and info but the pointers passed to the function are reversed.  It looks like t_write_unix has the same problem.  I fixed the this by swapping the variable names passed to assemble_msg and write_to_fifo but I suspect this isn't the best way to resolve the problem.