[OpenSIPS-Devel] [patch] pseudo-variable support for append_branch

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Jan 5 20:12:42 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan and all,

While testing I realized that append_branch function doesn't currently
support pseudo-variables as the URI parameter.

The attached patch adds support for this. I tested it with OpenSIPS 1.4,
and AFAIS append_branch function hasn't change since then so it should
work the same way in trunk (I can test it tomorrow if needed).

If you find the patch appropriate, please consider it for inclusion, I
thought it could be useful :)

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects