[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2925298 ] tm module socket write problems

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 5 15:07:00 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2925298&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
Found that the documentation refers to function as t_write_fifo but code exports function as t_write_req.

Function fixup_t_write (line 300 in t_fifo.c) checks param_no against 2 but should be checked for 1.

Function t_write_fifo fails with "t_get_trans_ident failed" on line 504 of t_fifo.c.

Date: 2010-01-05 16:07

Message:
OK - if there any other related issues, please reopen the report or create
a new one.

Thanks and regards,

Comment By: Richard Revels (rrevels)
Date: 2010-01-04 19:31

Message:
Well no.  I wasn't.  For some reason I was thinking that calling
create_dialog() would have the side effect of also creating the
transaction.  Now that I am calling t_newtran() I am no longer getting the
error looking up the transaction.  I am getting a "buffer overflow while
copying command name" now but I need to make sure that isn't being caused
by any code changes I made earlier.  Thank you for your assistance!

Richard

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2010-01-04 17:11

Message:
Hi Richard,

I fixed the docs t_write_fifo -> t_write_req (the web pages will be
updated over the night)

Also, you are right about the fixup function - it was fixing the wrong
param.

Regarding the "t_get_trans_ident failed" error, do you create the
transaction (from script via t_newtran) before running the t_write_req()
function ?

Thanks and Regards,