[OpenSIPS-Devel] New contribution, ISN lookup in ENUM module

Michael Schloh von Bennewitz develop2009 at schloh.com
Wed Feb 10 16:26:50 CET 2010

Hello Bogdan,

On Tues., Feb 10, 2010, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>The patch is on SVN - thanks again for your contribution. I did
>some small fixups in code and docs just to get them working.

That's great. I'll let the folks at freenum know that OpenSIP 1.6.2
will include native ISN resolution support. Now they can supplement
their ISN cookbook document with something specifically about
OpenSIPS instead of the old SER phrase:

  'Unfortunately, SER's ENUM module imposes some restrictions
   that prevent it from being used for ISN resolution'

Regards,
Michael

--
Michael Schloh von Bennewitz