[OpenSIPS-Devel] b2b_bridge DB Bug

P. K. payam at utcassociates.com
Tue Dec 14 17:12:03 CET 2010

Team,

I am running Opensips SVN 7538 using B2B modules and MySQL backend. I
have noticed that if I attempt to transfer a call using the FIFO
b2b_bridge command in such a manner as below on an existing B2B
session, the caller side's entry in the b2b_entities table is never
deleted.

/usr/local/sbin/opensipsctl fifo b2b_bridge 937.1 sip:1000 at 192.168.1.100  0

The scenario is that a call comes in and is b2b_bridged. Then the
above command is run, and transfer completes successfully. However, at
this point, there are 3 entries in the b2b_entities table, and after a
clean hang-up, there still remains one stale entry in that table.