[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3117687 ] detect_direction partially broke

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 6 14:34:55 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3117687&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
Using syslog facility for accounting; when I turn on detect_direction the log entries do have the To and From tags reversed as appropriate but the To and From usernames are not reversed.