[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3117687 ] detect_direction partially broke

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 3 13:43:41 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3117687&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
Using syslog facility for accounting; when I turn on detect_direction the log entries do have the To and From tags reversed as appropriate but the To and From usernames are not reversed.

Date: 2010-12-03 14:43

Message:
Hi Richard,

the detect_direction is based on the RR module, so, in order to work, you
should have done  loose_route() in script (for the BYE request).

So, be sure you do loose_route, and secondly, be sure that you have the
append_fromtag param turned on in RR module.

If sill does not work, please let me know