[OpenSIPS-Devel] SF.net SVN: opensips:[7448] trunk/modules/textops/textops.c

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Dec 3 02:55:03 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Richard Revels <rrevels at bandwidth.com> wrote:
> I've started looking at using the b2bua module to play music (or whatever) to the far end when they are put on hold so have been pretty interested in the recent commits to that module and now this one.  Are these changes designed to make doing that painless with the b2bua?

Nathelper along with rtpproxy can provide music on hold to a remote UA:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/nathelper.html#rtpproxy_stream2xxx

> While I'm here, I've noticed several commits per day over the last few weeks to the b2bua module(s).  How stable (being able to run for 8 or 10 hours of light traffic without crashing) would you say Trunk is right now?

The trunk is where the development takes place.  The goal is to have a
stable code all thee time, but due to development efforts, bugs may
slip in.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas