[OpenSIPS-Devel] media proxy with sangoma

Dominique Broeglin dominique.broeglin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:47:09 CEST 2010

Hi Richard,

I wasn't at ClueCon but I'm currently testing one of those boards. My previous question about the media-proxy dispatcher protocol was to try and implement a proof of concept of this. Who did you talk to from Sangoma ? I would gladly add a little bit more weight to your demand ;-)

Best regards,
Dominique