[OpenSIPS-Devel] Protocol between OpenSIPS and media-proxy

Dominique Broeglin dominique.broeglin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:28:39 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm sorry if this question was already asked. I could not find anything related through google.

I'm trying to understand the protocol used between OpenSIPS and the media-proxy dispatcher. I got a trace with some examples but it's not 100% clear for me. Do you have some alternate documentation on the protocol except the source code ? My python is a little bit rusty. My overall goal with this is to try to use MediaProxy as a media proxy for a proxy implemented using SIP Servlets. It seems to me that the only thing I have to do is implement the protocol and the proxy should be able to use media proxy.

Best regards,
Dominique Broeglin