[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3052124 ] wrong directory with debian packaging

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 24 17:51:51 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kennardwhite
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3052124&group_id=232389

Category: packaging

Initial Comment:
Hi,

After making "make deb" and installing deb packages for the trunk I get:

Aug 24 08:37:01 [4215] ERROR:core:main: loading config file(/usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips.cfg): No such file or directory

But the directory always was /etc/opensips and the files are installed in /etc/opensips.

I looked at /etc/init.d/opensips but didn't find anything related to the directory. Is the default directory changed in the core?

Comment By: Kennard White (kennardwhite)
Date: 2010-08-24 08:51

Message:
Please see patch upload 3052367. Apply both patches and should fix this
problem. Please let me know if you see any other issues w/debian packaging.
Thanks,
Kennard

Comment By: Kennard White (kennardwhite)
Date: 2010-08-24 07:21

Message:
This is a bug in debian packaging likely introduced by a recent change I
made. I'll upload patch later today. Thanks for reporting...

Kennard