[OpenSIPS-Devel] New Transformations Available

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Aug 18 15:27:30 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have committed a new version that allows bitwise operations for string
variables.
It is now possible to do something like this, from the OpenSIPS script :

$var(mask) = "255.255.0.0";
$var(ip) = "192.168.2.134";
$var(net) = $(var(mask){ip.pton}) & $(var(ip){ip.pton});

if ($(var(net){ip.ntop}) == "192.168.0.0")
     xlog("IP is in 192.168.0.0/16 network\n");

As for back-porting to 1.6, it will be done, but only after more
testing, when we will be sure that the version is stable.

Regards,

--
Paiu Vlad
www.voice-system.ro