[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2993101 ] client_nat_test(1) checks first Contact only

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 28 18:10:25 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2993101&group_id=232389

Group: None

Initial Comment:
Test #1 from nat_traversal's client_nat_test() seems to check only the very first Contact in a SIP header. I stumbled over this as I got (legal) REGISTER requests from a Windows-based SIP/T.38 stack containing 8 (!!) Contacts, one for each local interface, all of them with different q-values. As one of them has been the correct public socket, it could happen from time to time, that save() stored the other location records with their private IPs, as received_avp has not been set: client_nat_test(7) didn't match.

As I see no way to handle each contact individually with current OpenSIPS functions, I'd suggest to return true if just one single Contact matches, regargless of its position.

Regards,
Thomas Gelf

Date: 2010-04-28 19:10

Message:
OK, this can be changed (to have the nat_uac_test() function to check all
contacts).

Regarding the iteration thorough the contacts via the script, you can do
that via the contact instance pvar - see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar16#toc18