[OpenSIPS-Devel] Diameter Support

Alexandre Westfahl (アレクサンドル ウエス Alexandre Westfahl (アレクサンドル ウエス
Fri Apr 16 16:45:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am currently working on an OpenSource implementation of Diameter
(freeDiameter). Since I may have to work with Diameter SIP, I would like to
have a SIP server to make tests.
After checking Asterisk website, it seems the support of diameter was
rejected because of lack of time by the developper. I discovered OpenSIPS
which seems to support Diameter. As all the website pages doesn't tell the
same thing (unmaintened, fully supported for Acct and Auth, maybe supported
for 2.x), I would like to be sure, does OpenSIPS fully support Diameter Auth
and Acct?
If that's the case, Keio University will use OpenSIPS for the testbed and
promote it when a release of freeDiameter is out.

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Alexandre Westfahl,
Research Student - Keio University