[OpenSIPS-Devel] Using dialog module functions from LOCAL_ROUTE

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Sun Sep 27 12:19:59 CEST 2009

Hi!

I'm looking for a way to use fetch_dlg_value() inside LOCAL_ROUTE. I edited dialog.c to to enable it:

{"fetch_dlg_value",(cmd_function)w_fetch_dlg_value,   2,fixup_dlg_fval,
                        0, REQUEST_ROUTE| FAILURE_ROUTE | ONREPLY_ROUTE | BRANCH_ROUTE | LOCAL_ROUTE },

Now I can write fetch_dlg_value() inside the LOCAL_ROUTE, but I'm getting NULLs always.

Can anybody point me what else do I need to hack to have access to dialog variables from LOCAL_ROUTE?
Also what is the reason not to enable all dialog functions from LOCAL_ROUTE?

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.