[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2778720 ] Using $dd in with accounting does not work.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 27 12:36:24 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2778720&group_id=232389

>Group: trunk

Initial Comment:
When accounting to a database and using modparam("acc", "db_extra", "dst_domain=$dd") nothing ever gets recorded into the database for dst_domain.

It works if you assign the value of $dd to a variable or an avp in the script and account that instead. I only tested this is accounting to the database, not to the log.
Other pseudo variables seem to work fine for accounting, such as $rU.

Doesn't Work:
modparam("acc", "db_extra", "dst_domain=$dd")

Works:
modparam("acc", "db_extra", "dst_domain=$var(dd)")
$var(dd)=$dd;

This was on version 1.5.1 of opensips.

Date: 2009-09-27 13:36

Message:
Hi Ryan,

I did the fixing on trunk (1.6) branch - please test and if ok, I will do
the backporting to 1.5 also