[OpenSIPS-Devel] pua_publish mi command fails

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Sep 19 18:31:31 CEST 2009

Anca Vamanu writes:

 > I have fixed the error. It was indeed introduced recently when fixing
 > some other bug :). I will not port it to 1.5 branch yet because I have
 > noticed a problem when running with pua_usrloc and I want to fix that
 > also before porting.

anca,

i tried today with latest trunk version if pua_publish would work in it,
but it turned out that neither subscribwes or publish requests work,
instead, they both (as well as notify) give error:

Sep 19 19:28:25 lohi /usr/sbin/pres-serv[8821]: WARNING:core:run_actions: null action list (rec_level=1)

-- juha