[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Feature Requests-2163867 ] New Pseudo Variables for Current Date

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 17 16:53:16 CEST 2009

Feature Requests item #2163867, was opened at 2008-10-13 18:27
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086413&aid=2163867&group_id=232389

Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be very useful for billing purposes to have a current date pseduo variable (formatted like 'yyyy-mm-dd') for indexing and grouping CDRs (maybe $Df?). The current $Tf and $Ts vars are too granular for this purpose.  I'm currently having to calculate this using a database call which is obviously expensive relative to pulling it from a variable.