[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2846849 ] CANCEL processing in b2bua

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 9 18:24:37 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2846849&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
When CANCEL request comes from UAC during early media stage, b2bua forwards the request to the uplink server, gets 200 OK from the server, but doesn't forward 200 OK back to UAC.

Date: 2009-09-09 19:24

Message:
Hi Sergey,

You were right, I did not noticed it. I have fixed this also. Please
update and test.

regards,
Anca

Comment By: Sergey Okhapkin (sokhapkin)