[OpenSIPS-Devel] rls_handle_notify() does not recognize dialog

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Sep 7 15:22:36 CEST 2009

Anca Vamanu writes:

 > I have just tested myself and did not saw this problem. First, what
 > version are you running? Trunk or 1.5 branch?

i did my test with version 1.5.

 > Then, do you see this problem all the time or only from time to time?

i have tried several times and always rls_handle_notify() fails to
match the notify to the subscribe it sent.

 > I am thinking it might be a synchronization issue. And the processing of
 > the Notify taking place before the process that received the 200 OK for
 > Subscribe succeeds to update the dialog information.

this is an idle presence server running on the same host as client.
wireshark shows that notify comes before 1 ms has passed from 200 ok.

 > If you see this
 > problem only time to time, then this theory could be true and to prove
 > it you could try to run opensips with fork=no. If this problem doesn't
 > occur anymore then I was right. And then I will think at a solution.. I
 > have one in mind already.

i'll try to try with fork=no.

-- juha