[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2881691 ] CentOS rpm packaging

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 19 14:25:43 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by lftsy
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2881691&group_id=232389

Category: packaging
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello, I have made a patch in order to correctly package RPM for CentOS. Some files to be packaged were missing.
See patch for further information.

* Mon Oct 19 2009 Marc Leurent <marc.leurent at vtx-telecom.ch>
- Add missing config lines for packaging b2b modules
- Add missing config lines for packaging peering module

Date: 2009-10-19 14:25

Message:
Compilation and packaging is now OK.
I have uploaded the new RPM packages (only x86_64 for the time being) on
the linked CentOS repository http://www.opensips.org/Resources/Downloads ->
http://centos.leurent.eu/el5-x86_64/

Comment By: Marc LEURENT (lftsy)