[OpenSIPS-Devel] Mmissing one notification from server after unpulish.

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed Oct 14 23:47:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

I can not figure out from the code where the problem is. Can you please
help me debugging? I would be great if you could raise the debug level
to 6 and send me the part in the trace corresponding to the processing
of the two consecutive Publish messages sent at signing out and the
corresponding Notify. You can send this to me privately.

Regards,
Anca