[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2870694 ] b2bua UAC sends ACK to wrong URI

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 14 19:21:20 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2870694&group_id=232389

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Here are messages running on client side of b2bua

b2bua        upstream
INVITE AAA ->
<- 100 Trying
<- 183 Session progress
<- 200 OK
    Contact: BBB
ACK AAA ->

UAC should ACK URI received in Contact: header of 200 OK responce, but not the original RURI.

Date: 2009-10-14 20:21

Message:
Hi,

Please send me the trace ( on my e-mail - anca at opensips.org). It will be
easier to see what really happens.

Anca

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-10-14 20:17

Message:
Upstream server is AFTER b2bua.

SIP client<->b2bua<->upstream opensips<->PSTN termination

b2bua sends SIP BYE to "PSTN termination" (Contact header received in 200
OK) instead of "upstream opensips".

Comment By: Anca Vamanu (anca_vamanu)
Date: 2009-10-14 20:10

Message:
Hi,

First I understood that your upstream server was in front of the B2B, not
after ( this is how it is normally done and this is the case when doing
record route would have worked).
Can you send me a trace from the b2b server with for the setup of a
dialog, with the messages it received and sends?

regards,
Anca

Comment By: Sergey Okhapkin (sokhapkin)