[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2876942 ] OpenSIPS sends NOTIFY with incontinuous cseq

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 12 17:47:03 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2876942&group_id=232389

Group: 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
Hello, I am a developer on client, meet a problem on server and hope you could give some help. Thanks in advance.

When I sign off from the server OpenSIPS as a client user, I send two "PUBLISH" messages: one to publish with status "invisible" and the other with "Expires=0" for unpublishing purpose. Server OpenSIPS is expected to send 2 "NOTIFY" messages out to all my subscribers and it works well in most cases. But sometimes OpenSIPS only send one "NOTIFY" with "Content-Length=0" out and it cuases the behavior wrong in my subscribers clients. After investigation I found the "Cseq" in this "NOTIFY" is incontinuous with the previous so I guess OpenSIPS misses sending another NOTIFY. Does anybody have any idea on this? Or could you tell me how to find the help info? I will appreciate your help very much.

My OpenSIPS is 1.4.2-notls (i386/linux), which I get from "NOTIFY" trace.