[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2825940 ] Presence and rls max_expires

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 5 13:36:05 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2825940&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
I'm using trunk rev.5888

Presence parameter ("presence", "max_expires", 600)  overrides rls parameter ("rls", "max_expires", 7200).

User agent sending subscription to resource list with e.g. expires: 1500. It will receive 200 ok reply with header expires: 1500. The subscription is saved in rls_watchers table with correct expires value. The rls_watcher is removed after 600 seconds.

jn

Comment By: Anca Vamanu (anca_vamanu)
Date: 2009-08-03 17:35

Message:
Hi Jarokka,

I am sorry but I can not find in the code any evidence of what you are
saying. The expires value that is inserted in the 200 OK corresponds to the
one from the record in rls_watchers table. And when the table is cleaned of
expires records, the query is with the condition expires < time().
Can you attach here an excerpt from the log that corresponds to the
situation that you described, when a record is deleted although it did not
expire yet?

regards,
Anca