[OpenSIPS-Devel] Enlarging xcap table doc field

Saul Ibarra Corretge saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 26 19:40:00 CET 2009

Hi again,

My previous mail maybe wasn't really clear, let me explain it again:

There is an OMA spec (OMA-TS-Presence-SIMPLE_Content_XDM-V1_0) regarding icon storage on an XCAP server. We are actually implementing it in OpenXCAP when using OpenSIPS backend the 'doc' field is not able to accommodate the size of the icon.

This could also happen with larger documents in the future so Anca, I would like to enlarge the field to MEDIUMBLOB if you have no objection?

Thanks in advance,

--
Saul Ibarra Corretge
AG Projects