[OpenSIPS-Devel] Adding support for 'dialog-rules'

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Nov 16 19:19:59 CET 2009

Inaki,

One of the IETF goals is to make protocols extensible without having
to go back to the standards body for adding new stuff. In SIP you can
an extra header for instance without breaking anything and without
having to standardize it either.

This is one example for extending the usage of the standard common-
policy. It takes 5 lines of code to use it for other useful purposes.
It means that IETF did something good in the end.

--
Adrian