[OpenSIPS-Devel] Adding support for 'dialog-rules'

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed Nov 11 09:27:10 CET 2009

Hi Saul,

No there are no constraints about this as there is no RFC :). If you
wish to implement it, please go ahead. I think also that it is best to
make it resemble the rules for presence as much as possible.
As for the question about sharing the parameters, it is not possible.
As a suggestion, if you require some entire functions(maybe modified a
bit and with parametrized more) from presence_xml module you could
instead of rewriting them in presence_dialoginfo module to export them
from presence_xml and use them in presence_dialoginfo(as I did with
presence and rls modules).

Regards,
Anca