[OpenSIPS-Devel] Adding support for 'dialog-rules'

Saul Ibarra Corretge saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Nov 10 18:31:47 CET 2009

Hi,

As it was discussed earlier (http://www.openser.org/pipermail/devel/2009-July/003522.html) we are planning to support access rules for Event: dialog in the same fashion pres-rules do for Event: presence.

For achieving that I added support for dialog-rules to OpenXCAP. Along with it we need to choose a type number for this in xcap_client/xcap_callbacks.h The last used is 1<<4 for PIDF_MANIPULATION, so how about using 1<<5 for DIALOG_RULES?

In addition, the presence_dialoginfo module will be modified so it can handle the permissions stuff. Following presence_xml module I'd name the module parameter force_active.

If there are no constraints about this I'll go and implement it in presence_dialoginfo.

Saul Ibarra Corretge
AG Projects