[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2731979 ] opensipsctl can't start proxy after crash

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 26 18:47:29 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2731979&group_id=232389

Category: tools
Group: trunk

Initial Comment:
The way how opensipsctl was checking PID file doesn't allow to start OpenSIPS after crash or hard reboot.

This patch check if there is a process running with the PID specified in pid file. If not, it removes pid file and start opensips.

Also 'restart' feature was broken. It doesn't stop opensips - there was such comment in the code by it doesn't make sense to me.
So I've updated 'restart' command to do 'stop' and 'start'.

Also it fixes small typo in  daemonize.c.