[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2791186 ] [presence] crazy NOTIFY's

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 25 14:55:32 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2791186&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Rev 5706.

modparam("presence", "max_expires_publish", 30)
modparam("presence", "max_expires_subscribe", 40)
modparam("presence", "expires_offset", 5)
modparam("presence", "fallback2db", 1)

Just one client subscribed to itself (30004). All works well at the beginning, but after some time OpenSIPS starts sending *a lot* of NOTIFY's (no retransmissions) in the same seconds (for the same subscription dialog and with the same info).
This causes the client (Qutecom) replying "500 Retry Later".

I attach a very long capture, but go to line 3265 to see the issue.

Date: 2009-05-25 15:55

Message:
Hi Inaki,

I can not figure out from the code why such thing will happen. The
multiple Publish should not have anything to do with this.
Can you please raise the debug level and attach the log file section
starting with the processing of the Subscribe that triggers a series of
Notifies?

regards,
Anca

Comment By: Iñaki Baz Castillo (ibc_sf)