[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2789126 ] extend tm uac functions to support tmcb release function

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun May 10 06:02:56 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by john_riordan
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2789126&group_id=232389

Group: 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
Currently there does not appear to be a reliable way to cleanup callback parameters passed to the tm uac functions - t_request, t_request_within, etc.. This patch extends the tm uac functions to support the tmcb release function for tm callback parameter cleanup. This is based on work done earlier which added the infrastructure necessary to do proper cleanup and here we are extending the existing uac functions to use that earlier work done in...