[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2787745 ] No usrloc purge in snmpstats at unregister time

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 6 11:19:51 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2787745&group_id=232389

Group: 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
Hello,
I'm using OpenSIPs 1.5.1 snmpstats module and each time I unregister a contact, it doesn't remove the entry from snmpstats data and put a strange expire date. But the user is correctly removed from usrloc. OpenSIPs reboot solve the problem and purge contacts from snmpstats. So If I unregister/reregister the contact 5 times, I will have 5 entries in snmpstats...

Have you got any idea how to solve the problem!

PS: I'm using OpenSIPs not as register proxy, it forwards the REGISTER requests to loadbalanced Asterisk but intercept it to be able to SIP ping users from OpenSIPs. I do not have other problem! Everything works!

I'm using :
version: opensips 1.5.1-notls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: unknown
@(#) $Id: main.c 5469 2009-03-18 12:43:10Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 19:03:00 Apr 30 2009 with gcc 4.1.2