[OpenSIPS-Devel] Registrar Module and qvalue

Mauro Davi' mauro.davi at acotel.com
Tue Mar 24 12:16:45 CET 2009

Hi All,

I don't know if this can be a good way but for same SIP services (that
using the opensips serial/parallel fork features) I need to set the
qvalue associated to a set of AOR via script code.

The append_branch function have a parameter in which I can set the
qvalue, but I cannot set the qvalue of the first RURI branch (i.e. the
message itself).

So I add a parameter to the lookup function (registrar module) so that I
can set qvalue properly. The lookup function qvalue parameter can set
also using script variable

Attached the registrar module source code modified (I modified the
lookup.c, lookup.h and reg_mod.c files) related to the 1.4.5 opensips
version

I hope that this modify can be usefull to the community.

Regards,

            MD