[OpenSIPS-Devel] Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Marc Leurent lftsy at leurent.eu
Tue Mar 24 16:44:07 CET 2009

Hello Bogdan, why not if I can help you!

In the time between, I have compiled and packaged opensips-1.4.5 and opensips-1.5.0 for CentOS (el5) on both 32 and 64bits platforms.
- The patch for opensips.spec.CentOS is uploaded on sourceforge (patch id 2709818)
- The rpm are on http://centos.leurent.eu as linked from http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.Downloads

Have a nice afternoon
++