[OpenSIPS-Devel] Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Marc Leurent lftsy at leurent.eu
Tue Mar 24 13:56:52 CET 2009

Hello all, I have some troubles compiling OpenSIPs 1.5.0... Am I the only one to have this problem?
compilation works, but on install I have a strange line: ERROR: module modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not compiled
My system is CentOS 5.2 32 and 64bits!

The name of the module is strange, I should have a problem with a Makefile.* file...
++

WORKING: make all main modules:
make all 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex' cfg-target=//etc/opensips/

WORKING make additionnal module:
make modules modules=modules/db_mysql cfg-target=//etc/opensips/

WORKING make install main modules:
make install 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex' basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/

NOT WORKING make install specific module
make install-modules modules=modules/db_mysql basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/

Error: ERROR: module modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not compiled

What a strange name for a module! Have you got any idea how ro solve it?

--
-- --
Marc LEURENT
lftsy at leurent.eu