[OpenSIPS-Devel] Accounting problem with the internal generated BYE

Mauro Davi' mauro.davi at acotel.com
Fri Mar 13 11:47:42 CET 2009

Hi All,

I'm using sipp to the several scenarious, one of this is the missing ACK
message at the INVITE response using media proxy.

Sipp don't send the ACK nevertheless the audio stream, so the media
proxy send a dlg_end_dlg to the opensips server that hangup the call.

On the local_route route I try to account the BYE message so I'm set the
appropriate flag, but opensips don't store anything so I'm force the
accouting to store the BYE message using the acc_db_request function,
but when the timeout is triggered the opensips server crash :-(

Below, the source code used in the loacal_route branch:

local_route

{

        if (method=="BYE")

        {

                setflag(25);

                setflag(26);

                acc_db_request("Internally generated BYE", "acc");

        }

}

Regards,

     MD