[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2088572 ] openser, opensips garbage collector, location table

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 10 12:51:01 CET 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2088572&group_id=232389

Group: 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
Hello to all,

Here is my setup:
I have 2 boxes with RHEL 4.x:
one running OPENSER vers 1.3.1 with its own domain name and IP address
the other running OPENSIPS vers 1.4.2 with its own domain name and IP address

Both sharing the SAME location table on a  a DB box with RHEL 4.x (mysql 4.1.22)

The location table is the same for the OPENSER and the OPENSIPS on the DB box.
Only OPENSIPS records are visible in the location table. The OPENSER records are deleted by OPENSIPS.
I think this is related to the OPENSIPS garbage collector, how to limit it to the domain it is running on, or better to its own socket?
Thanks for your help.

Date: 2009-03-10 13:51

Message:
David, Janus,

any reply? It is important to know what db_mode are you using for the
usrloc module in OpenSIPS. For sure it is a configuration issue - if there
will be no update on this, I will shortly close the report.

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2009-01-05 11:55

Message:
Hi David,

any input on this?

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2008-10-24 11:36

Message:
Hi,

What DB mode are you on opensips in usrloc module?

Any specific reason for having a shared location table?

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)