[OpenSIPS-Devel] register_dlgcb

Mauro Davi' mauro.davi at acotel.com
Tue Mar 10 11:15:30 CET 2009

Hi All,

I'm using the register_dlgcb function of the dialog module. I register a
callback function for the following types of callbacks DLGCB_TERMINATED
| DLGCB_FAILED | DLGCB_EXPIRED | DLGCB_DESTROY.

But when the callback is invoked, in some circustances, for example when
the dialog is destroyed because the ringing timeout is reached, the
_params->msg value (the third passed parameter i.e. struct dlg_cb_params
*_) isn't correctly setted (the value is 0xffffffff).

Is it a mistake or an aspected result (i.e. I must check the
_params->msg againt the -1 value or the NULL value)?

Thanks in advance

       MD